Sports taping and supportive taping can provide your body with that bit of help that it needs in order to heal more quickly.
We use different taping techniques to provide support, activate a muscle or relieve tension in a particular area.
Some of the reasons that people see us for supportive taping include:
- Sports tape for game day or training for footy or hockey
- Tight shoulders from long hours in the header
- Lower back support for ‘tractor back’
- Shoulder support while recovering from rotator cuff tendinopathy or bursitis
- Aid recovery of hip bursitis
The type of tape and the style of taping that we use depending on the findings in your physical examination and on your individual needs and goals.
Go Back to Services